Unbelievable!



summer is almost over and that makes me sad (see sad face above)! It has been great to get to do so much with Steve. I feel lucky that he was able to take time off of work and school this summer to rejuvenate for the coming school year! Somehow we were able to make ends with my internship pay (not sure how)...I plan to continue to enjoy what is left of this summer and maybe get one more adventure in! It's hard to believe this year is well over half way through. I've had a lot on my mind lately and still have a bunch of stuff I'd like to do/accomplish before 2010 is over!! For now, school is finally over and I am supposedly a Master in Social Work, yay! I now get to start studying for my licensing exam so I can get a pay raise and start looking for a second job! Wahoo:) It feels good to say that I won't be in school ever again or at least not for a long time:) Anyhow, just a few thoughts...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So happy for you to be done with school! Glad you guys could have some fun this summer and even let us be part of the fun! I need to make 2 more trip to Seven Peaks!

Lori said...

I'm so glad you're done with school too. It's such an accomplishment and it must be a relief. I hope you are able to find a job you love and that pays you what you deserve...1 million dollars (pinky next to mouth). :) Love you!

J said...

Congrats on finishing school! That's a huge deal. Good luck on finding a job, any company would be lucky to have you!