The Luckiest!

Steve had his 29th birthday a few weeks ago and I'm just now posting about it:) We celebrated by going to Tucano's, watching Inception and then going out to ice cream. The next day we went up to the Deer Valley Festival to watch Ben Folds with the Utah Symphony. I absolutely love Ben Folds and was so excited! It was a good show:) I feel so lucky to have Steve in my life and can't imagine life without him!
Here are 29 reasons why I'm in love with this guy!!

1. He is Funny, he always makes me laugh!
2. Intelligent, one of the smartest people I know.
3. Caring
4. Spontaneous
5. He loves his family!
6. Loves MUSIC!!
7. Spirituality and love for Christ
8. Family is important to him
9. He takes care of me when I'm sick
10. He can fix pretty much anything
11. He will sing in the car with me.
12. He is a good cuddler!
13. He is laid back
14. Makes a yummy breakfast sandwich
15. He can be impulsive (which is good and bad!)






16. Extremely Good Looking
17. Good taste in movies
18. great with kids:)
19. always knows how to cheer me up
20. Honest and trustworthy
21. His smile
22. he likes to play sports!
23. Not afraid to dress up and be ridiculous
24. He is comfortable with who he is
25. Best friend I've ever had
26. Works hard for our future
27. His eyes
28. His laugh
29. Gives me a new reason every day why I love him:)

No comments: