February 21, 2011: Picture Overload!

So I am officially a crappy blogger...and I accept that fact! The last few months have been pretty typical for Steve and I. We have experienced happiness, sadness, enjoyable times and times I'd rather forget! The holidays brought some fun times with family and friends..I will spare you details and let you just look at the pictures:) I will try to be better about this blog...but is anyone even reading this????



























7 comments:

Lori said...

I'm reading it! I love it when you post.

Britums said...

I'm reading, it's nice to get a check in!

Little Wife Power House... said...

I'm reading! I actually was coming to your blog to tell you to update and you did! wahooo. Keep up the blogging!!

Chels and Zach said...

Yes...I totally read it! Keep it up!

Andrea said...

Of course I read it. I need to have something exciting to do on my Friday nights! :)

Christine Peterson said...

I'm reading! Miss you guys!

Atwood Ohana said...

Emily...these pictures were so fun. I know you posted them a while ago...but they were new to me. (i've been slacking at blogging) I loved the ones of all the girls from Hawaii. Wow...i really do miss you all.