Steve!

Before I possibly neglect this blog (unintentionally) this week I wanted to express my gratitude for the man in my life who is my life...STEVE! I love him so much! I am so grateful he is my husband:) I learn something new about him everyday and although I am finding out how different we are, it works:) I always have fun with him and love the fact he keeps me relaxed and calm (or at least tries to) when I stress out about things that I don't necessarily need to. When we first got married Steve told me I needed to get more hobbies because I just wanted to be with him all the time! Although he was right, it just goes to show how much I adore him and enjoy being around him, and after 3 1/2 years I still feel this way:) Being married to Steve I have learned alot and one thing I know for sure, I'm in it for the long haul and I'm excited to raise a family with this man:)






UMMM....YA...We're gonna make cute babies! Just look at us:)

1 comment:

Little Wife Power House... said...

You're good to put up with him ;) and yes, you guys will make good looking kids...hopefully they take after your guido side.