Exercise!
Today I am grateful for exercise;) Steve and I got passes to the rec center a few months ago and it has been wonderful! We are able to go play racquetball together and tonight we hit up the track! I'm glad that we have one more thing to do together during the week. This pass has also allowed me to go to some Zumba classes and do other workouts with some friends from the ward, which has given me some much needed girl time! I am so thankful that my body is healthy enough that I am able to exercise. And of course one of the biggest benefits for me and exercise is that it does so much for my mental health! I always feel better about myself and the world when I exercise:) So I will continue to exercise for as long as my body will let me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh...please send some of that exercise excitement my way. LOL
Post a Comment