HA HA!
well it looks like the whole once a week thing didn't really work out so i guess we'll shoot for once a month. this month has flown by and I can't believe it's almost over. the past couple weeks have been super busy with work, school and play!! Steve was inducted into the Golden Key Society at UVU. we had the big birthday bash for nikhil and ellyit. it was fun to have the whole family together for a couple of hours. Steve and I got to go walk through Draper temple with our friends Brandon and Stacie (and of course Brody). This past week the weather was so nice, I loved it and i feel happier. On Friday we made homemade pizzas, they were yummy! Then the boys played 007 and us girls went and checked out Downeast Outfiitters. Yesterday we got together with some friends and had a barbecue at a park and played some games! unfortunately it was a little cold so we packed up pretty soon after finishing eating. But the fun didn't stop there!! we all went to a church building and played volleyball:) it has been probably over a year since we last played, we were all so excited, we played for about 2 1/2 hours! the result: i was sore today! i'm not very good at volleyball but I feel like i'm getting better and i have alot of fun playing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment